We have heard tales of those exotic and enchanting looking women from the Far East for generations and have always wondered what they do to their skin to enjoy such flawless looks. From Mughal empresses to Indian beauties, from Arabian princesses to Chinese goddesses, the women of the east have managed to be the sole reason for countless wars between eligible bachelors over time. OROGOLD examines the beauty secrets of the Far East and helps you to understand exactly what these beauty goddesses had in common. With the right tips, a lot of dedication and some luck, you should also be able to enjoy flawless looking skin that is capable of forcing men to wage wars in your name.
Hair Secrets of the Far East
ORO GOLD discovered that maintaining lustrous looking and silky smooth hair is one of the most guarded secrets of the Far East. The key to beautiful hair ultimately depends on ensuring that it stays nourished and moisturized, but that is easier said and done. After lengthy examination, OROGOLD offers you with the best tips to enjoy beautiful looking hair.
- Apply oil to your hair as a part of your regular skin care routines. All you need to do is to gently massage some oil on your scalp and your hair to make sure that it gets its daily dose of nourishment. The beauties from the Far East swear by the wonders of using coconut oil on your hair.
- It is also important to add healthy fats to your diets. This helps you to nourish your scalp and prevent hair dryness. Things like dark green vegetables and nuts are particularly useful items to add to your diets.
Skin Secrets of the Far East
ORO GOLD also left no stone unturned while reviewing the secrets to gorgeous diva-like skin.
- Drinking a lot of water is extremely important. Water helps you to prevent dryness and also hydrates your body internally. It helps to add beverages like green tea to your diets. Other valuable additions include berries, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
- If you’re suffering from dry skin, all you need to do is follow this secret. Mix one teaspoon of honey with ripe bananas to create a paste. Apply this paste on your problematic areas and leave it alone for about 10 minutes. Wash off and follow up with your regular skin care routines.
- If you’re suffering from oily skin, use an apple peel or some papaya skin to cleanse the skin. This not only helps you to cleanse your skin, but it also helps you to make it look tighter.
Far East Secrets for Mysterious Eyes
Eyes have always been known to be integral to one’s beauty. Modern day ladies make use of a number of makeup items like mascara and eyeliners to beautify their eyes. However, there are a number of eastern women who don’t even need to use makeup to make their eyes look dramatic. A touch of kohl usually suffices for them. Kohl, also known as Kajal, has been used as a type of eyeliner by eastern women for centuries. Apart from beautifying the eyes, Kohl is also known to be used as a form of Ayurvedic treatment for millenniums.
The Best Kept Beauty Secret of the Far East
You might manage to make your skin, your eyes and your hair look exotic, but true beauty doesn’t lie in your physical features. It actually lies within you. The key to looking beautiful is to feel beautiful and to live a stress free and fulfilling life. Remember, the moment you accept yourself for who you are and let your inner beauty shine through, you don’t need to put in extra efforts to look beautiful.